BIG News from Nashville !!!
Kubota introduces the highly anticipated M7-Series Tractor Line – Kubota's mid-range tractor entry into the commercial livestock and row-crop production markets.
1. From the floor of its 2014 Dealer Meeting in Nashville, Kubota Tractor Corporation today introduced its M7-Series tractor line, three new mid-range tractors in the 130 to 170 horsepower range. This is the largest horsepower offering for Kubota in its tractor line-up to date.
The introduction of the M7-Series, which will be made available to customers in select markets by the second half of 2015, was one of several key product announcements made at the Kubota Dealer Meeting, where nearly 4,000 dealers and staff from across North America are expected this week.
2. Kubota Tractor Corporation announced today the expansion it's hay tool line with the introduction of their first round balers. Kubota's baler factory is one of the most modern baler manufacturing sites in the world. The production facility has more than 30 years of baler manufacturing experience. A new modern factory was opened in 1999 to streamline production and comply with LEAN principles.
3. Unveiled at Kubota Tractor Corporation’s Dealer Meeting last week in Nashville, Tenn., the all-new L2501 compact tractor blazes a trail to tractor ownership for first-time buyers. With 24.8 horsepower on a larger chassis, cleaner emissions and modern styling, the L2501 compact tractor has the performance and features to get the job done right, at an outstanding price. The L2501 is a classic tractor choice at an ideal price point!!!
4. Kubota Tractor Corporation announced today the expansion of its residential mower line with the addition of a new model to its Kommander Z100-Series, the all-new Z122R zero-turn mower. The Z122R makes its debut into the consumer market, enhancing the Kommander series of 48- and 54-inch deck models with a 42-inch deck model at an unmatched promotional price of $3,899.00
5. Kubota debuted its R30-Series Wheel Loaders. The impressive new R30-Series includes the R530 and R630, and brings more features and more power in a bold new design to Kubota’s wheel loader offering. The R630 is Kubota’s first entry into the 60-80 horsepower range. The R630 delivers a maximum bucket breakout force of 10,415 pounds.
6. And, Kubota's enters the skid-steer loader market with two models - The SSV 65 & SSV 75 skid steers are both vertical-lift machines and both models come with standard two-speed travel and optional high-flow hydraulics.
The SSV 65 has 64 horsepower, a 1,950-pound rated operating capacity and 4,839 pound-force bucket breakout force & the SSV 75 has 74.3 horsepower, a 2,630-pound rated operating capacity and 5,884 pound-force bucket breakout force. Both models have sliding front doors.
"Kubota has established a well-respected name for itself in the industry over the last four decades. As we move in to a new era for the company, we continue to build on the strength of the Kubota brand and grow our business into new segments,” said Mr. Masato Yoshikawa, president and CEO, Kubota Tractor Corporation. "Kubota products will serve more customer segments, across more markets than ever before. And as we offer customers more choices, we also remain committed to supporting our dealers so that they may provide their customers with the rewarding experiences Kubota is known for delivering.”
For more info, visit http://www.kubota.com/news/KubotaNews.aspx